The Cut Creator
Roland CutStudio Software
Free with purchases of certain Roland DG technology.
Roland's powerful CutStudio vinyl cutting software provides the necessary tools to design and create professional custom cut graphics for a wide range of applications, including signs, t-shirts heat transfers, car window stickers, backlit displays and much more.
Find the software by entering your product type via Roland Download Center.
- Makes it quicker and easier than ever to create and edit cutting data
- Advanced features include
- Weeding lines
- Perforated cutting
- Coloured cutting lines
- Scale settings
- Overlap cutting
- Supported file formats BMP, JPG, STX, AI and EPS
- Compatible with Windows 11
- Includes plug-ins for latest Adobe Illustrator (Mac & PC) and CorelDRAW (PC only)
- Bundled with all Roland CAMM-1 series and STIKA vinyl cutters
Manipulate Graphics in Moments
Roland CutStudio software makes it quicker and easier than ever to create and edit cutting data and supports you with a wide range of applications. The software includes a Windows driver, Windows plug-ins for Adobe® Illustrator® and CorelDRAW®, and Mac Plug-in for Illustrator®. The result is a seamless, user-friendly operating environment.
Why Choose Roland DG?
People buy Roland DG equipment because they know it will do what they need it to do - and more. Our mission is to bring new opportunities to society through digital technology, and we aim to develop the most reliable solutions in the industry.
- More than 40 years of trusted technical excellence.
- Robust, flexible technology and repeatable results.
- Unparalleled post-sales service and support.
Get in touch today and find out why Roland DG is the first choice for print businesses worldwide.